Assignment: Works Cited
You will be working individually on your Company Report. It is your sole responsibility for completing this assignment.
1. Review the Lecture in this module for detailed instructions.
2. Submit a preliminary Works Cited for your report.
3. Also locate the resource links in this module, as well as additional samples in your textbook for more information on writing a Works Cited.
· Use the Assignment Rubric in this module to assess your work.
· Please submit and format your paper in 12 point Times New Roman font in a Word document.
Works Cited Resource Links
If you need help with creating individual Works Cited Entries or a drafted Works Cited, try using the following web sites:
· EasyBib: www.easybib.com
· Citation Machine: www.citationmachine.net
You may also refer to these websites for additional samples and information:
· Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) : http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/1/
Feedback from last week：
Very good work. I think it’s best to cite the article you’re reviewing at the top where you begin that specific point. It makes more sense and would make it a lot clearer.