Complete the Emotional Intelligence exercises, which can be found by accessing the links below; make note of your score and key findings. Choose one or both links. You do not have to submit the comple
- Complete the Emotional Intelligence exercises, which can be found by accessing the links below; make note of your score and key findings. Choose one or both links. You do not have to submit the completed test as part of your report, but should incorporate your score and reflection on key findings in your critical analysis.
- Cherry, K. (2016, September 20). How emotionally intelligent are you? verywell. http://psychology.about.com/library/quiz/bl_eq_quiz.htm
- Institute for Health and Human Potential. (n.d.). Test your emotional intelligence free eq quiz. Institute for Health and Human Potential. http://www.ihhp.com/?page=freeEQquiz
- Conduct some research on Emotional Intelligence and how it is being used in the workplace.
- Write a research paper in which you answer the following:
a. What does Emotional Intelligence represent for you as a manager or employee?
b. Is the Emotional Intelligence of employees important for employers to know and understand? Why or why not?
c. What is your identified Emotional Intelligence? Were you surprised? How does your emotional intelligence connect to your performance in the workplace?
d. Do you believe Emotional Intelligence is as important indicator as intellectual intelligence? Why or why not?
e. Based on your score and areas of strengths and weaknesses, what areas might you want to focus on further developing that might directly impact your career and career development? Support your response with material from the text and external research.
- Your paper should be a maximum of 4 pages double-spaced in 12-point font (not including cover page and references). For papers longer than 5 pages, the additional pages will not be considered in grading.
- Your paper should have a well-defined introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Although you are writing a research paper, you are encouraged to include some personal or first person accounts in this exercise.
- Your paper must follow APA style format.
- Your paper must include a minimum of 4 external academic resources.