6 TO 8
- Outline a food safety plan that uses the seven basic steps of the Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
- Provide plan details that are specific to your restaurant’s design or layout and menu selections.
- Document food production procedures for three menu items. These procedures should include receiving of ingredients, storage of ingredients, and production steps for making the final menu item.
- Estimate food costs and food-cost percentage for three menu items.
- Include a comparison of the restaurant’s breakdown costs for the individual ingredients in each menu item, the specific costs to the restaurant to prepare each menu item, and the overall cost to the patron to purchase each menu item.
- Prepare a plan for the staffing of your restaurant. Your staffing plan should include processes for recruitment, pre-employment testing, interviewing, and selection. Provide an example of the staffing process for one management position and one server position.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing.