Deliverable 4 – Corporate Art Collection Proposal
Apply strategies for evaluating different art forms in various contexts.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Your workplace has built a parking deck. The ground level is unusable for cars due to clearance issues. The company you work for recently heard that it can receive tax breaks if it invests in an art collection, so they have decided to turn the unusable first level of the parking deck into an art museum. You have been asked to spearhead this initiative.
Create a proposal for a corporate art collection. Be sure your proposal answers the following questions:
- What type of work will you select? Include a description.
- Why is this type of art a good investment for your particular company? Include a rationale.
- What is the budget? Include the total cost with details.
- What other expenses will be associated with the management of this art collection? List the details with costs.
- What other external resources will you use to offset this budget? List the details of the resources.
- Grammar Checking – How do I create a Grammarly account?
- Business writing
- Rasmussen Writing Guide