Department Of Homeland Security
Please see attached document
- How does the creation of the Department of Homeland Security affect resources traditionally designated for local criminal justice organizations?
- Are there too few resources to fight both terrorists and traditional criminals?
- Who should pay the burden for investigating, apprehending, prosecuting, convicting, sentencing, and incarcerating terrorists?
- What are the due process protection questions in light of the creation of the Department of Homeland Security?
- Should these due process protections matter in the fight against terrorism?
- Integrate a Biblical worldview and analyze the topic of terrorism and security from a Christian perspective to support your discussion.
Discussion Assignment Instructions
The student will post one thread of at least 500 words Week. For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 2 scholarly citations in APA format. Each reply must incorporate at least 1 scholarly citation in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include the textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, the Bible, and government (.gov) websites).