Create a Multi- year Strategic Financial Plan for a Government Entity.
Due May 29 2022
Create a Multi-Year Strategic Financial Plan for a Governmental Entity
For your signature assignment, based upon the completed assignments for this course, you will prepare a comprehensive strategic plan for your selected department or governmental entity.
Be sure to include the following in your strategic plan:
· Identify your leadership vision for the financial resources in the plan.
· Explain four or more goals that financial resources are designed to achieve.
· Describe three or more objectives for each goal.
· Suggest measurable outcomes and tactics that ensure accountability, transparency, and ethical decision-making for each objective.
· Describe the organization of key governmental positions or roles needed.
· Explain the inter-relationships between goals, objectives, and related agencies or departments.
· Include financial assumptions and/or options, management controls, ethical standards, and performance evaluation guidelines.
· Include your perspective on challenges and risks.
· Conclude with a summary of the call to action, explaining the commitments, factors, and resources needed to succeed.
Length: Submit a 12 to 15-page paper (not including title and reference pages) with visuals and numeric artifacts you deem necessary, such as spreadsheets and charts. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.