Need Help with HW assignment
[WLO: 2] [CLOs: 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the sample
Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.)
in the Writing Center. Using the University of Arizona Global Campus Library, develop an annotated bibliography that includes a minimum of four sources that you plan on using to support your final project. Your annotated bibliography requires full reference information, and a 150-word description of the source. In addition, you should include a 100-word summary of how you plan to use the source in your project.
In your paper,
· Create an annotated bibliography.
· Describe each source in 150 words.
· Summarize how each source will be used in 100 words.
The Annotated Bibliography
· Must be two to three double-spaced page in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s
APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to
APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)
· Must utilize academic voice. See the
Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)
resource for additional guidance.
· Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources.
Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)
table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this
University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.)
tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s
APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.