MGTCB/526 Competency 3 – Reflection
Competency 3 Reflection: Explain how evolving demographics and emerging technologies transform organizations.
This reflection activity is comprised of two sections, collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts.
According to George and Jones (2020), a company’s stance on social responsibility is the way its managers and employees view their duty or obligation to make decisions that protect, enhance, and promote the welfare and well-being of stakeholders and society as a whole. This includes the way the company handles changing demographics and emerging technologies.
Consider the forces in the global environment and your professional experience when responding to the following questions:
- What are some of the implications of demographic forces for the industry you work in or aspire to work in?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of technological change?
- How can information technology lead to beneficial changes within the workplace in the industry you work in or aspire to work in?
- Social Responsibility
Consider your professional experience when responding to the following questions.
- What do you consider to be the top three benefits to social responsibility?
- How does your organization implement social responsibility initiatives? If they don’t, what considerations should be made?
- Submit your reflection.