Nework Analogy, PLEASE READ!
In this assignment, you will write up your own network analogy. The analogy in the lesson used snail mail (included below for your review) so you will make your own using some other concept. For example, you could go big as a country or go smaller and use a school, office, your home, or something else. The more creative the better but it must be clear that you understand the flow of information. Make sure to reference the TCP/IP model and use other terms that you learned in this module. Additional independent research is strongly encouraged for any terms or concepts that you are not completely clear on.
- Review the module sections, do some research and then some brainstorming and develop a network analogy like the one in the module and shown below.
- You will need to demonstrate that you understand the terminology and the flow of the information and how each stage of information flow works. You must explain in some detail what is occurring at each ‘stop’, how, and why when possible.
- Submit your analogy in well-formed sentences and paragraphs.
- A minimum of three full paragraphs.
- Submit only one document via the link title above.
- Use paragraph structure. Use complete sentences and proper grammar and spelling.
- Include a cover page that contains your group name, the assignment name, the names of all group members and the course code from page two of the syllabus.
- Your document must be one of the following formats (.doc, .docx, or .rtf).
- Cite any and all sources.