As you have learned in this unit. the ASPIRE plan is a toolkit full of study strategies you can use to enhance your learning and improve your scores
ASPIRE stands for Approach/Attitude/Arrange, elect/Survey/Scan, Piece together the parts, Investigate/Inquire/Inspect, and Reexamine/Reflect/Relay. In this assessment, you are asked to reflect on the strategies suggested in each area and consider how they could help you improve your study habits.
- Answer the reflection questions using complete sentences.
- Cite any references you use in your response.
- Complete and upload the activity worksheet to this assessment.
My A.S.P.I.R.E Plan
You have just reviewed a whole new approach to studying! It may feel a bit overwhelming to you. Let’s reflect on each area and see how you can use it to your advantage.
· Answer the following reflection questions using complete sentences with proper spelling and grammar.
· Remember if you reference another source in your reflection, you need to cite the source at the end of your response.
1. When thinking about the A.S.P.I.R.E. study plan, a study strategy I already use that works well for me is… Click here to enter text.
2. The study strategy I already use works well for me because…Click here to enter text.
3. In the past, the most difficult part of studying has been… Click here to enter text.
4. I think the most difficult part of studying has caused difficulty because…Click here to enter text.
6. I plan to try this new study strategy because… (State how you think it will be beneficial to you.) Click here to enter text.
7. Upon thinking about the A.S.P.I.R.E study plan, I realized that something I am afraid to try is… (State a study strategy you know would be beneficial to you, but you are apprehensive to try it.)Click here to enter text.
8. I am going to make a commitment to myself to try the new study strategy on my next assignment or exam. My next exam or assignment is… (State the subject and date of your next assignment or exam.)Click here to enter text.
9. If that specific study strategy does not work for me, the next one I will try is… (State the strategy and why you think this strategy might be beneficial for you.)Click here to enter text.