I have previous assignments.
- Weight: 9% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 10/19/2021 11:59 PM (CST)
For this assignment, you will write a reflection paper in which you give in-depth consideration and personalization of the imperative for ethics in your proposed research.Be sure your reflection addresses the information below.
- Explore potential ethics issues that could affect your research.
- Discuss how various stakeholders can affect ethics in the research process.
- Prescribe a code of ethics that could guide you in your research.
- Evaluate the imperative for ethics in post-research activities (i.e., publication, follow-on research)
Your reflection paper should be insightful and supported with a minimum of two academically reliable sources (other than your textbook). Your reflection should be scholarly in nature and demonstrate a critical analysis of ethics in research.Your written paper must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages.